Sunday, December 23, 2012

Playlist of the Week - Week of 12/17: Home for the Holidays

    Welcome to another iteration of playlist of the week - sorry for the delay in getting this out. Finals took their toll on my sanity, and I barely had time to do my weekly countdown in addition to study. But, in any case, I'm back home with nary a care in the world for a few weeks. It is simultaneously blissful and gratingly boring.

                1. Chiodos - Hey Zeus! The Dungeon
                2. Trivium - Contempt Breeds Contamination
                3. Every Time I Die - Bored Stiff (Probably my favorite ETID one-liner ever)
                4. Pierce the Veil - Hold on 'Til May               
                5. The Black Dahlia Murder - Statutory Ape
                6. The Devil Wears Prada - My Questions
                7. Parkway Drive - Swing

      You can find the playlist, as usual, here. Happy listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment