Thursday, January 24, 2013

Jack White to play Grammys with Taylor Swift, others

                (via AP)
      Pinnacle of indie mediocrity and Telecaster legend Jack White has somehow garnered enough praise that he's set to play the Grammys along with the Lumineers.
      At first glance, I was moderately peeved (I goddamn hate this little bitch), but then I realized he's playing for the Grammys. Y'know, the award that doesn't even have a section for hard rock or metal? The one where we fan the egos of lady-beaters and arrogant sacks of shit? That's to say nothing of the fact that he'll be sharing the stage with such 'visionaries' as Taylor Swift, fun., and the Black Keys (okay maybe the last one isn't so bad). I'm almost glad we're associating White with his 'edgy' brethren.
      As long as White isn't playing Golden Gods, I'm satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment