Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Teaser of this Year's Retrospective

      If anyone reads this blog regularly, they'll know around last year I  smade a fairly limited retrospective on the (mostly -core) albums that 2012 brought us. Well, it's been nearly a year (crazy!) and it's getting to be that time that people start to think about the albums of the past year.
      Now, this year's been an interesting year for me - I finally cracked the -core shell I'd firmly stuck myself into and for the first time discovered the amazing world of metal. For this reason, this year's retrospective is going to be an utterly massive undertaking. Don't believe me? Here's a preliminary chart of the albums I'll be covering next month:

(Click on this bad boy to zoom in).

And December hasn't even come yet. By my estimates there's going to be at least sixty albums, so I'm definitely going to be occupied all through finals and the holiday season. 
      With regards to the "categories" I had last year (best metalcore, best lyrics, etc.), I'm going to be completely redoing them all so you can expect some truly comprehensive lists. I hope you guys are getting as excited about this as I am!

     In the meantime, stay trve!

No comments:

Post a Comment