Sunday, November 18, 2012

Playlist of the Week - Week of 11/11 - Chelsea Grin's new EP isn't all that horrific

      Welcome to another iteration of playlist of the week. This week I found myself listening more and more to Chelsea Grin's new EP Evolve, which was released over the summer. It was one hell of a switch for a deathcore band - now they've got clean vocals? What? In any case, it isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be, and I wound up going a little heavier than I have in a few months.
        That, and the new Pierce the Veil is growing on me.
  1. Veil of Maya - 20/200
  2. Chelsea Grin - S.H.O.T
  3. Upon a Burning Body - Heat
  4. Shai Hulud - Set Your Body Ablaze
  5. Trivium - Shogun
  6. letlive - The Sick, Sick, 6.8 Billion
  7. Glass Cloud - If He Dies, He Dies
  8. Pierce the Veil - The First Punch
   As usual, the playlist is right here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment