Sunday, November 4, 2012

Playlist of the Week - Week of 10/28/12 - Scenesters Rejoice!

      I've decided to introduce a new element of the website. My iPod is a strange and wonderful place. Too often, I'll add a song, listen to it twice, and then, unexpectedly, it falls off my head. Thankfully, technology means it still lurks, waiting for the fateful day when I decide to replay it, and fall back in love. Alternatively, thanks to the aether of the internet, new bands are just waiting to be found. To this end, I've decided to make weekly playlists to track my favorite songs - think of it as a way of keeping time. I'll be using Grooveshark to save the playlists, so if anyone's interested in judging my shitty taste in music, you can feel free.
   
     This week, I returned to my post-hardcore roots, and started listening to stuff that would make any well-meaning metalhead cringe. Whatever. As Memphis May Fire would say, 'I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR JUDGEMENTS'!

  1. We Came as Romans - Broken Statues
  2. The Devil Wears Prada - Dogs Can Grow Beards All Over
  3. Blessthefall - To Hell and Back
  4. Vanna - Heavens to Betsy
  5. Born of Osiris - Singularity
  6. Every Time I Die - Wanderlust
  7. Memphis May Fire - Ghost in the Mirror
  8. Obey the Brave - Unstoppable
  9. I See Stars - Filth Friends Unite
     The full playlist can be found here. Happy listening!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment